Happy Birthday !

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 17, 2011

fun is zeroo.. .. ..

hey guyz. its too bored until i dont know what to do to make my life fun. its like nothing at all. no royal friend. no boyfriend. no life. no fun. no enjoy. damn bored!. suddenly i felt like nobody care bout me anymore. to be honestly, i'm getting bored with my life. messy+ruin+stupid+suck. hell !. work going to damaged. aish. suddenly i felt that my friend there just backstabber on me. but should i feel that way. i'm not very sure why should i feel like that. u know my friend, someday when stand in my situation, then u will know what i felt right now. felt like something wrong somewhere. i dont know how to express my feeling. to who?. i have nobody to tell to.nobody at all. well. i hope that this feeling will go soon. faster oke.

I DONT LIKE U TO BE WITH ME FOR ALL THE TIME SINCE WE AT SCHOOL !!!!!! PLEASE DO NOT FOLLOW INTO MY SHADOW ANYMORE!!!

Sekian, terima kasih. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment